Everything You May Want To Know
Seek Professional Assistance for Your Product?
Feel free to contact our customer service at email@example.com and get faster service by having these details ready:
● Order Number
● Detailed Description & Photo(s) or Video(s) of Malfunction
● Reciept Information: Name, Address, and Phone Number
About Warranty: Period & Applicable Platforms & Activation Methods
1. We apply a 12-month warranty for all the products.
2. The warranty applies to purchases made on Amazon and Walmart. For products purchased offline through our authorized retailers, distributors, and third-party online stores in your region, please reach out to them directly for warranty info.
3. The warranty can be activated through the Warranty page
About Logistics: Express & Shipping Fees & Warehouse & Door-to-Door Delivery
1. Our product is generally shipped by FEDEX express.
2. Most of our products come with free shipping; however, a few listings may incur additional shipping fees due to their distant warehouse locations.
3. Our largest warehouse is located in the US. The item will be shipped from CA or PA according to the stock situation and your address.
4. Door-to-Door Delivery: The treadmill should be purchased through the listing marked by the seller shipment service, such as SHIPPED BY REDLIRO. Once the order is placed, immediately contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply a signature service for dual insurance to ensure that this item will be shipped to your door.
Is the crease on the treadmill belt normal?
No need to worry, the crease is a normal result of the belt connection process during treadmill assembly. When the head and tail of the belt are joined together, they undergo high-temperature compression, which creates this crease. Rest assured, it won't impact the treadmill's functionality in any way.